Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

My Goals


 

1. Finish my real estate class and pass the state and national exams. Out of the six classes in the state of Texas to become licensed in real estate, I am currently 24% done with the sixth and last one. 

2. Continue to periodically pay the “accrued interest plus some” on my student loans so that they are “at least going down.”  

3. Start a Wordpress blog with a theme. I also know that a while ago, I was blogging about missing people that might be alive still. Writing about each and every individual case isn’t for me. I’d rather do one huge post about why we shouldn’t give up hope that they might still be alive. In general  

4. Distance myself/ lower contact with my mother. She is really really giving me a hard time lately, and so is one of her sisters. She is very active in church now and has those people. I deserve to not feel like I’m five years old again crying myself to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment