Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Solar Eclipse 🌛🌞🌜

Everyone in Texas went insane over the solar eclipse here yesterday. Unfortunately, it was extremely cloudy and rained heavily. Kevin and I sat on a bench outside of our house. He asked, “Is it getting dark because of the eclipse or because of the storm?”  I shrugged and said, “Why not both?”  My daughter stayed home from school and traveled to Sabinal, TX with her father and stepmother. It wasn’t raining where she was, and she got a clear view. I was glad for that at least. She was so excited about it that she was texting me ALL IN CAPS. 
Here’s a picture I took. It’s not exciting. 


Here’s a nice AI image of the solar eclipse over bluebonnets. This pic is now my phone wallpaper. 

Here’s a funny meme. 


Here’s one of about 70-80 pics
My friend in Ohio took. Not sure how she got so many good pics from Ohio. 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment