Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Great Summer Ahead


 

My daughter recently got her first paid job as a grocery store cashier!  She starts today. I’m so excited for her. She always gets so bored over the summer, and by the end of the summer her boredom turns to depression. The only summer that she wasn’t dealing with that was when she did summer school between 5th and 6th grades. 

She also has a new baby cousin, born yesterday. It’s her dad’s brother’s baby. From what I understand, mom has to go back to work pretty soon, and Evita is going to help babysit. She looks like such a natural holding a baby!  She said she can’t wait to have her own someday. I said ok, but don’t say that out loud. When I was a teenager and said I couldn’t wait to have my own kids someday, I got my ass beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment