Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Denim Chenille Quilts- Even Corners

These are two more quilts I put together with the squares I already had on hand, for more practice. They haven’t been to the laundry yet to create the chenille effect on the denim side.  I’m taking these two pictures below, along with the rainbow one, at the same time to a laundromat so that all the initial fuzz doesn’t clog my dryer. (That was the plan). Kevin wants the black one, and I’m giving my mom the blue and white one. I’m actually going to ship my mom hers- that way, I will have practice shipping these. I have no idea what it’s like to ship these. Plus I don’t really like the blue one. If it gets lost, that’s fine. I think my corners look super even, but the edges captured whatever unevenness there was. I think the chenille fuzz effect will hide that better. Hopefully the next time I feel like doing these, they’ll be good enough to put in an Etsy shop. That’s my goal!  Also pictured is Kevin wearing a bracelet I made. He hasn’t taken it off other than to shower. I’m glad it’s sturdy. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment