Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Birthday Donation

My daughter has three pugs at her father’s house. One was obtained from a breeder, and the other two came from a rescue called Pug Hearts. Here are two of her pugs getting into it on the couch. 




Recently she called and said Pug Hearts was in crisis. They have too many pugs and not enough money. She asked if I would adopt one. I said no- I’m scared to own a pug due to their breathing issues, among other things. I personally would rather adopt privately from a person needing to rehome their animal than to have to worry about “approval” from these organizations. But Pug Hearts is important to my daughter, so I made a $50 donation in her honor for her 17th birthday which is a week from today. She was very happy with that, and so was I. 

 

1 comment: