Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2024

Garage sale

Kevin and I hit up two garage sales and I bought the following: bags full of craft supplies for $2 each. I got all the things in the pic here for $4. Also, a basketball crockpot!  I’ve been wanting a crockpot. Actually, I’ve been wanting a basketball crockpot, and I didn’t even know that!
I posted the pictures of my messed up patchwork in a sewing for beginners facebook group, and after reading all the comments I got, I decided next time, I’m going to do a certain seam technique a lady there gave me, AND I’m going to not pull the pieces when I iron. I need to get over my iron phobia if I ever want to sew well again!

I also bought Evita a knit cap, and I baked bread muffins today from scratch. Kevin bought shoes, not pictured.  






 

1 comment: