Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Now I Can Finish the Rainbow šŸŒˆ!!!

Below are some updated pics of the rainbow denim chenille quilt. I attached red, orange and yellow. The blue row was a fail so I’m doing a new one. I also needed more green and purple denim squares and about a yard of solid purple 100% cotton. I got the yard of purple cotton at my Walmart run that I did after Kevin and I got back from Corpus Christi Friday, along with groceries. Then I took Evita this afternoon to the thrift store  that has 25 cent Wednesdays. Today was $1.75 day. I got purple and green denim pants to make into squares. Below is my cat Alex making them into a bed before I cut them up. Evita picked five things for herself, and I also got this absolutely enormous Forrest green strapless formal in size 3X. It’s made from satin and chiffon, and that’s one of my favorite colors. They say that thrift stores are the new fabric stores, and that is really one hell of a lot of hunter green satin and chiffon for $1.75. I cut it up and folded it all up. I put the zipper and boob enhancers in my sewing kit. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment