Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Homemade Senior Pictures

This morning, I picked Evita up and we went to the park so I could take my own “senior pictures” with my iPhone. The scenery at the park is so pretty that I didn’t feel the need for a professional photographer. I thought of asking someone to photoshop out the fact that she’s wearing two different socks, but I’m not going to. She’s literally been doing that her entire life. On another note, Kevin and I got back from Corpus Christi last night and are headed right back there this upcoming Tuesday through Friday. Corpus looks a lot like Galveston. Same state, same coast, so why not?  The only thing notable was this bridge. Kevin called it the evil knevil bridge and said “You gotta jump!”  










 

No comments:

Post a Comment