Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Stuff I did today

I took all of the finished beaded jewelry I made out of my bead stash and organized it into this hanging accessory organizer that I got at an old garage sale for a dollar. 




I sewed the wrong sides together of sunflower fabric and green leafy fabric, turned it around and ironed it, and tacked it onto the wall over the window above my desk. There was just a sheet up there before. I have a seething hatred for curtain rods. I approve of the space at the bottom being uncovered, so I can put stuff up there, see what it is, and therefore not forget that it’s up there. (Classic ADHD symptom)



Cleaned the microwave!  It was gross!  



Decided to change the sheets on the bed when Mitchell made himself comfortable on my 25 cent smiley face pillow case pillow. 


Scrubbed a soy sauce leak off of the bottom shelf of the fridge. Then condensed two bottles of olive oil and put the remaining soy sauce in an olive oil container. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment